Thursday 8 April 2010

Visual Communication

Through the course of this blog I have analysed and commented on visual communication in media products. From every image, painting and publication, I have seen a wide a array of key visual elements and examples which I aim to implement into my media product. I have found that visual communication is not as simple as it may appear to be, careful thought and precision along with effectively mirroring ideas with visual imagery is vital in order to fully transform a vision into a media product. In terms of my media product, I have aimed to implement many of these visual ideas into my script through art direction and have found that along with narrative, visual communication is of equal importance. My media product would be nothing without it's visual imagery and art direction as would all of the products I have shown in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment